First impressions of Atlanta can not only influence a person's enthusiasm while preparing to move, but they can also have a long-term impact on the expatriate experience. We engage with our clients early on in the process to assess their personal needs and requirements. A complete understanding of our client’s profile will help us design a customized package and create a tour unique to one's requirements.
Be it a half-day service or a multi-day tour, our orientation programs are designed to answer the important questions and help step across the threshold from uncertainty to familiarity.
Personalized Area Orientation Tours options:
- Phone consultation to determine preliminary needs
- Overview of local neighborhood
- Focus on housing market and advice on housing options (no house hunting)
- School information
- Recreational, leisure and entertainment facilities
- Familiarization with medical and emergency services
- Commuting and public transport options
- Overview of historic and cultural places of interest
- Locations of key local, state and federal offices
- Local markets, grocery stores
- Shopping, entertainment, dining and nightlife options
Length of Service: half-day, full-day, and 2 day programs available
Accompanied, unaccompanied and virtual city tours and orientations available